Immigration Solutions in Fort Lauderdale
Also Helping Clients Near Pembroke Pines, Miramar & Weston
Whether you’re hoping to join family living in the United States, hoping to work or visit here, or trying to stay in the country and become a citizen, you need help from an experienced immigration lawyer who can help you increase your odds of succeeding no matter what your goals are.
The Law Offices of Nishan C. Mahendran, P.A. is a boutique law firm solely focusing on helping people with immigration law matters. Mr. Mahendran exclusively works with foreign nationals seeking legal status. An immigrant himself, Mr. Mahendran became a naturalized citizen and now seeks to help those overcome obstacles they may encounter when it comes to arriving, living, and staying within U.S. borders.
If you or know of someone who needs an experienced immigration lawyer near Fort Lauderdale, Mr. Mahendran can help. Contact him online or call (800) 716-4990 to schedule a free consultation in-person or by phone.
Immigration Law Services We Offer
The Law Offices of Nishan C. Mahendran, P.A. offers services for a variety of important and in-demand areas of immigration law.
- Naturalization and Citizenship – The path to becoming a U.S. citizen can be long and hard. Get help every step of the way from an immigration lawyer in Fort Lauderdale.
- Green Card Services – Is Your Green Card lost, damaged, stolen, or showing incorrect information about you? Get help immediately to avoid serious consequences.
- Adjustment of Status – If you entered the U.S. on a temporary visa, you may be able to apply for a Green Card and permanent residence through this process.
- Family-Based Visas – Experienced legal counsel can help you stay close to the ones you love by assisting you throughout the application process for family-based visas.
- Employment Visas – We can help you apply for your H1B or L1 visa to work in the U.S.
- Deportation - If you are at risk of deportation, you need an experienced attorney to represent you.
- Asylum – If you fear persecution or know you will face it by returning to your home country, you may be able to apply for asylum in the U.S. as a refugee.
- Visitor and Tourist Visas – Are you thinking about planning a holiday or other kind of visit to the U.S.? We can help you apply for a visitor or tourist visa.
Get help with these or another immigration law matter from Mr. Mahendran by calling (800) 716-4990 today! Free consultations are available in-person or over the phone.
First-Hand Immigration Experience
As an immigrant himself, Attorney Mahendran can relate to his clients' experiences and is compassionate to their personal stories.
Personalized Representation for All Clients
Running a boutique law firm allows Attorney Mahendran to provide individualized attention to each of his clients' cases.
Your first consultation with us is 100% complimentary and confidential.
Over 20 Years of Immigration Law Experience
Attorney Mahendran's decades of experience and knowledge helps deliver optimal results to his clients.